High quality, reliable business broadband for rural locations
You want to make sure that your business is running efficiently and you want to make sure that it can be relied upon at all times. This is where your broadband connection is crucial and at Rural Internet, we aim to provide the most reliable business broadband service for your clients. We know that there are many things to think about when choosing a business broadband provider but we are confident that we can offer a good price, reliability, security, the ability to scale up or down depending on your needs and we can offer the very latest in modern technology.
Part of the Rural Internet broadband service is our range of managed services. We know that businesses are looking for the best possible service at all times and we are more than happy to talk you through your options. Our managed services will ensure that you have nothing to worry about. We provide full analysis and we undertake regular reviews of the broadband service we provide and this enables us to resolve any problems before they have an impact on your business. We are also more than happy to provide reporting tools online which enable you to check all of your broadband needs and requirements.
At Rural Internet, we are able to provide the following:
- Bonded where two or more lines are combined to offer more bandwidth
- Leased Lines and Direct Internet Access (DIA)
- Point-to-point circuits
We are also more than happy to offer:
- A wide choice of broadband connection types and access speeds
- Rapid adoption of new faster “Next Generation Access” technologies
- A choice of wires only or fully monitored and managed services
- Flexible billing options of either: a) Pay as you go bandwidth offering the cheapest cost for low bandwidth users or b) Unmetered bandwidth
All of these services are geared towards offering you the best level of business broadband services which will satisfy you and your customers.
If you need additional support from your business broadband provider or you would like to obtain as much value as you can, get in touch as our team is able to provide help in a number of different ways. We can assist with:
- Website hosting and domain registrations
- Providing guaranteed levels of service
- Faster business broadband in previously inaccessible areas
- Optional broadband line bonding services
- Choice of point to point and/or Internet connectivity
We ask what you want from your broadband connection
Some businesses will provide their clients with a range of options and offer no flexibility or scope to change what is on offer. This is not something that we agree with and at Rural Internet; we aim to offer a bespoke service. This means we will meet with you and get to know your needs with respect to what is best for your business. We take on board what you say and then offer you solutions based on what is right for your business.
All of our contact and support members are employed in the United Kingdom and can be contacted when you need them. When you need support, we are always ready to help.
Not every business broadband provider is the same
We know that not every business broadband provider operates at the same level. We aim to offer the best level of service and when you work with Rural Internet we ensure:
- You will not have to contact an overseas call centre
- You will receive a strong level of support from our team
- Low contented Allowances for Data Usage
- Online Back-up if required
We aim to offer a competitive price and with high quality broadband available across virtually the whole of the UK.
Take the next step
We are always happy to discuss your home business needs in detail so if you want to chat, please call 01228 833 833 orSend us a message